Re: [Ekiga-list] Re (2): Re (2): More observations about Ekiga 3.

Le mercredi 07 janvier 2009 à 09:45 -0800, peasthope shaw ca a écrit :
> Eugen & Damien,
>
> > Could you send us the gzipped output of
> > ekiga -d 4 2>output
> > ?
>
> peter dalton:~$ ekiga -d 4 2>output
> cannot open display:
> Run 'ekiga --help' to see a full list of available command line options.
> peter dalton:~$
>
> The display must be identified properly.
> I've checked ekiga.man and do not see
> how it wants the display identified.

It is not something dependant on Ekiga, but on your Linux Desktop
Environment.... If you can not start ekiga, chances are high that you
can not start any program the same way.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/