Re: [Ekiga-list] Echo / test server for video?

I don't get you ? 500 already echo the Video as well

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 12:43 AM, Anthony Stevens <astevens1 gmail com> wrote:
I'm looking into setting up a echo server similar to how the 500 ekiga net works, but that would also send back any video sent to it. Does anyone have any good ideas on where to start something like that?

I would assume I should negotiate the same audio/video capabilities that are sent to me, and then just retransmit the incoming stream. There is a need to support multiple codecs (h261,h263, h264), and a bunch of audio ones as well.

Anthony