[Ekiga-list] What is 'ekiga's internal roster'?

Hi all. Isn't 3.x great?! The contacts handling is much improved, but
there's this odd thing...

When I am in the 'Contacts' tab I can add a contact to 'ekiga's
internal roster'. I have English as my first language and can't make
sense of what a roster is in that context.

Here are the first four hits from google for 'define:roster'

# roll: a list of names; "his name was struck off the rolls"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

# A roster can be a list of people and the times when they are
required to work. See schedule (workplace).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roster

# A list of names, usually for an organisation of some kind such as
military officers and enlisted personnel enrolled in a particular
unit; a muster ...
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/roster

# A list of all players on a particular fantasy football team.
football.about.com/od/fantasyfootball/a/fantasyglossary.htm

This all sounds like something different from a list of people and
their contact details. I suggest a change to the wording. Why isn't it
just ekiga's internal 'contact list'?

Please let me know if I should file this as an RFE.

Duncan