Re: [Ekiga-list] [ANNOUNCE] Ekiga 2.9.90 aka Ekiga 3.00 BETA1 released !

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 7:36 PM, Duncan Lithgow <duncan lithgow gmail com> wrote:

I have added the keys and intrepid repository
deb http://snapshots.ekiga.net/snapshots/ubuntu/ intrepid main

If you leave " intrepid" on Jaunty , I don't think this will work.

Jaunty includes the latest stable version 3.01 I think .

Snapshots repo from ekiga are 3 months old IMO , you need another PPA if you want the very latest