Re: [Ekiga-list] "terminal" window is it normal?

Jakub Klawiter wrote:
Hello!

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 11:04 PM, Jakub Klawiter <jklawiter gmail com> wrote:
All seems to be working, but ekiga starts with opened "terminal"
window. Is it normal? Is it possible to turn it off?
nevermind ... probably i've downloaded the debug enabled version. I'll
try to uninstall it today and install version without 'd' in the name.

I think both versions open a terminal.  For the moment, nothing can be done.

Hapy New Year,