Re: [Ekiga-list] list manager: could we have this on gmane.org?

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 6:57 AM, ael <law_ence dev ntlworld com> wrote:
H. S. wrote:
Hello,

This is intended for whoever is maintaining this mailing list. I was
wondering if this list can be made available via gmane.org.

IIRC you simply make the request to gmane. So you are asking in the wrong place: instead visit the gmane website and enter the request.

ael

Aha! My bad then. I was under the impression a list manager has to allow gmane (or create and account there or some such thing) to mirror the list as a newsgroup.

I will take a look at gmane.org.

Thanks.