Re: [Ekiga-list] Newbie with questions...

Reed, Gene R[EQ] wrote:
Hi all,

First I've been lurking for some time, and going through the wiki, but still have some very basic questions. Please forgive me if the info is posted someplace and I have missed it, and point me to the location where it is documented.

I am new to both linux and Ekiga. I have seen many references to editing the gconf file. Where is this file located? And am I correct that the gconf-editor is called from the command line?

Based on the threads I've read, I believe the Ekiga config file is where I will find my solutions.

What do you want to do?