Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga users to chat with

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 1:18 PM, Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:
Boris Epstein wrote:
On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Eugen Dedu
<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>wrote:

Boris Epstein wrote:

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 12:47 PM, yannick <sevmek free fr> wrote:

Have you seen my message through ekiga?  I receive "User not available" when I call you...

Yes, I have.

However, I was not able to respond to you.

So indeed the problem appears to be on this end.

Thanks, a lot, Eugen!

I have to go offline right now, but at least now I know what to look into.

Cheers,

Boris.