Re: [Ekiga-list] Can't call a second number once started

Le mardi 03 février 2009 à 11:18 +0100, Duncan Lithgow a écrit :
> Once I've started Ekiga (3.0.1 on Ubuntu 9.04) I can call the first
> number without trouble. After that whatever contact I click on I end
> up calling the first dialled number again and again. I have to restart
> Ekiga to fix this.
>
> Anyone else seeing this problem? Should I file this as a bug?

I do not think there is a bug in Ekiga (it would be terrible if for
everybody it was only possible to make one call without restarting
Ekiga). It is most probably a NAT problem again.

Can you post a -d 4 output to pastebin ?
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/