[Ekiga-list] text chat

Hi all,

I have some questions about the text chat in gnomemeeting(1.0.2) and openh323(major version 1 and minor version 13). In that version it has a userinput capability.

The characters input by one user is transmitted through functions: SendUserInput -> SendUserInputIndicationString -> WriteControlPDU -> WritePDU -> TCP Write.

And then OpalLineChannel::Write()-> WriteFrame? Is that right?

Another question is: Is the text transferred using the audio channel? Because I did not find a unique text channel or userinput channel like audio, vedio channel and the WriteFrame function also contains audio choices.

Thank you very much,
Wayne