[Ekiga-list] KDE: no incoming call window

Hi,

on my openSUSE 11.1 with upgraded KDE 4.3.0 I don't get the incoming
call windows (e.g. using call back service).
Then, I've installed GNOME desktop environment and there is the popup!

Afterwards, I've installed nearly all GNOME packages in my openSUSE 11.1
sandbox in VirtualBox and suddenly I'm getting the pop up even under KDE!
Now I know, that a missing package is the evildoer.

My question: Which package is responsible for the incoming message window?

regards
Dominik

PS: I know the workaround CTRL-O, which was mentioned some weeks ago in
this mailing list.
PPS: you can replace KDE 4.3.0 with KDE 3.5.10 and vice versa.