Re: [Ekiga-list] Question

Hi,

Le jeudi 13 août 2009 à 10:25 +0200, JESUS FUENTES JIMENO a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I´m working in a project in Telefonica in Spain. We´re using Ekiga. I
> have a question. We need Ekiga would send video and sound separatley
> (two different destination). Would it be posible? Do we have to edit
> some part of the code?

SIP allows that. Logically, if the SDP PDU it receives from your server
indicates two different IP addresses and ports for audio and video,
Ekiga should send audio and video to the specified values. If it does
not, then there is a bug in OPAL.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/