[Ekiga-list] Multi-Cast Video

Hi

My name is Manuel I'm a Spanish Student and I'm wondering about OSS SIP video conferencing solutions for GNU/Linux.

I need to set up a conferencing system with several users connecting to a Conference Room.

My Idea is to use Opemsips with MediaProxy for signaling, and I'm looking for a media server to handle the media.

The Question is, can Ekiga act as a User Agent Server with multi-cast capabilities? in order to serve video to the several clients connecting to the room.
Or is it necessary an additional media server to do the multi-cast job?

Any Idea will be great.

Thank You in advanced