Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga.net problems again?

> I cannot register to ekiga.net from two computers in
> different countries for around 30 minutes now. Is
> there a problem with ekiga.net again?

It went down sometime between 2030 and 2050 UTC. It's obvious when running Twinkle since the yellow star turns gray when it's not registered to any server. It would be nice if the Start Tray icon for Ekiga did the same, if there isn't some obvious way to tell (I haven't used Ekiga in a while).