Re: [Ekiga-list] could not register ....

Clay Bogusky wrote:
I am using 3.0.2 and am getting the registration error. It worked earlier in
the day for for some reason, it will not register now. I am a registered
user.

In addition, when I make a call between two registered users, I could not
get any audio between two sessions.

I see that you use windows version. Please wait a very few days until a new windows appears; try it then and tell us if the problem still persists.