Re: [Ekiga-list] could not register ....

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 7:28 PM, Clay Bogusky <claybogusky gmail com> wrote:
> I am using 3.0.2 and am getting the registration error. It worked earlier in
> the day for for some reason, it will not register now. I am a registered
> user.

I am using 3.2.0 - both the official Jaunty repository and my
self-compiled version, and tonight was the first time I got a "could
not register" message from Ekiga. I tried multiple times, no go.
Others in my scheduled virtuallug conference also using Ekiga had the
same trouble as me :(.

I have the -d 4 output but it's >50K - probably too large to include
in a message.

--
thanks for letting me change the magnetic patterns on your hard disk.