Re: [Ekiga-list] Status of Win port

Michael Cronenworth wrote:
Eugen Dedu wrote:

"VFW support is still not visible even though ptlib is built with VFW enabled." - I suppose this is still true...

Fails to register: Could you send us a -d 4 output? (I haven't seen any, sorry)

Here's the -d4 output. I've also attached a "vfw" log in that I clicked

You have the same problem as Michael R.: STUN is not enabled and ekiga tries to register through a private address, so you receive an error.

Let me think why STUN is not enabled in windows...

"Detect Devices" and the log shows what PTLib thinks of my system. You can see "PTLIB/VideoForWindows" being output.

I do not know this kind of things.  Snark, could you help here?