Re: [Ekiga-list] Could not register (Requested terminated) w/ ekiga-3.2

2009/4/9 Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>:

> Bent, you say that you have stun enabled, which is not the case for Mounir.
>  Bent, could you send us your -d 4 as well?  Mounir, could you resend the
> output (it is not available anymore on the site)?

As per Mounir's request I rebuilt ekiga (and ptlib & opal) with the
debug option enabled and the funny thing is that now ekiga registers
perfectly with ekiga.net. What is going on here??? It is probably not
worth sending the d -4 output now?

Today is a holiday here in enmark, and we are having a family lunch in
a couple of hours, so I will not be able to work much more on this
today. Please bear with me.

Kind regards

Bent