Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga white page are down.

It usually shows a valid address. I picked a few
of these calls and typically people just want to
test Ekiga and say that they already tried a few
other contacts but (not very surprisingly) nobody
picked it... It can be quite annoying though
(especially night calls when I forgot to
unsubscribe from Ekiga for the night).
I find both levels presented by yannick very
useful and I am glad they are planned to be
implemented! Especially the ekiga.net solution
should be simple enough, I believe. The filters
would provide a nice fine-grain management but
probably take more time to implement (although
they seem to have been targeted for 3.2 already).

P.

http://zabava.sme.sk/ - Stránka čo usmeje ti tvár