[Ekiga-list] unwanted automatical change in ekiga's network config

Hello,

I am using Ekiga, I really like the programm, but i'm expiriencing a
very annoying issue with it. (ekiga 2.0.12)

My Network-Environment looks like this:

eth0 - local ethernet, which is used for the SIP-Connection
ppp0 - a VPN-Connection that leads me out of the local into the www

Yes, our local network provides the SIP-Connection!

So in the Network-Option i choose "eth0", and it worked. But next time i
started the program, it changed the option to "ppp0" again.
And then it won't connect. Is there any way to force ekiga to choose
eth0?

Thanks a lot.

Martin