Re: [Ekiga-list] DBus, StateChanged

Sorry, I just realized that I was wrong.
It should have this signal (3).

But in my case, it switched to state 3 without entering the
"calling/ringing" state, it gets connected to the Operator that manages
calls to reals phones. (not sip)...

Does anybody have an idea, how to get the information, if the person i
call to, actually picks up the phone, although there is a connection to
the "net-operator"??

Thanks, again...