[Ekiga-list] Infos

Hi,

Why direct SIP calls have don't make sense?
For example I'm involving in Home automation and in this kind of
application not always is possible to put a PBX server even if the place
is ethernet cabled.
So,as intercoms SIP based services,We can consider the opportunity tou SIP
direct calls.
I've noticed that SJphone can support this feature.I'd like to know how
with Ekiga is possible to realize this kind of aaudiuo video sessions.

Thanks
Emanuele