Re: [Ekiga-list] Snapshot issues on Ubuntu ?

Thanks Yannick, that now installs cleanly using apt-get.

Does not work for me from here in the office but maybe I'll test it at
home tonight before saying there is something wrong. Still no way to see
if STUN is configured in or not, previous versions did work from home...

David