Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga/Win32 & Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000

Michael:

it is not usefult to report errors without specifying version informations (or in the windows case the revision in the installer filename)

Especially since I released a new binary 7300 yesterday which fixes (among many other things) a crash in the echo cancellation.

Matthias