Re: [Ekiga-list] router problems [SaferSurf: virus free]

Yes, it was working until I tried to rename a file. I tried to find a solution to group my contacts. Now I deinstalled Ekiga 2.0.12 and installed it again and I can't open it anymore.

Thanks for help.

Br
jm

michel memeteau schrieb:
You confirm version 2 was working OK for a call ? No ports forward needed ?