Re: [Ekiga-list] Where are call history files located.

You can also use:

gconf-editor, then Edit->Find history...

Eugen

Tim Koeller wrote:
There it was in the calls_history_window folder. I have been looking for that thing for over 24 hours in that general area (~/.gconf/apps/egiga/) Can not explain how I missed it ... thought I had peeked into every file and folder of all of its subfolders. Must have been a case of selective mental blindness. :-[

Thanks so much for helping solve the not-so-mysterious mystery!!!
Tim

Eugen Dedu wrote:
Tim Koeller wrote:
Using ekiga 2.0.12

Have lost call history files. I have back up disks but can not find where call history files are stored. So, where are they?

I think it's in ~/.gconf/apps/ekiga/general/user_interface/