Re: [Ekiga-list] video problem

Gene Imes wrote:
I have a sony tz150 with a ricoh r5u870 camera built in. This camera is essentially a uvc camera. I works well with guvcvideo and cheese. However, video is somewhat scrambled in ekiga. The video is there but it has a stairlike appearance. As if the the video size is larger that the display size and lines are wrapped.

Screenshot here:
http://wx.ozob.net/Screenshot-Ekiga.png

Any help would be appreciated.

I changed resolution from 176x144 to 352x288 to 704x576 to 640x480. Each step the video was displayed a little better. At 640x480 the video was as it should be which leads me to believe that ekiga is not setting the video size. But what do I know?

Thanks again,

--
Gene Imes