[Ekiga-list] Connection issue = no audio/video calls

Hi everybody,
I'd like to use ekiga for videocalls but I can't make it work, neither
the 2.0.x version nor the new 3.0.0. Starting Ekiga I can see my picture
but it doesn't work when calling 500 or some one else.
First of all let me explain my background situation. My ISP (or my ASP)
doesn't provide real internet connections, it puts its residential
customers behind a NAT. And no problem so far (I think), it's recognized
as an Open NAT by Ekiga and STUN is used. However this awful ISP is not
using the RFC1918 networks for its "private" IPs, but it's rather using
"public" IPs that have not yet been assigned. So that's why, I suppose,
ekiga is not working in my senario, since dumping packets I can see
clearly my UDP/RTP packets with audio and video leave my NIC but there
is no stream coming back to me.
Talking about Ekiga 3.0.0, can you confirm this behaviour?
Here are some logs running 'ekiga -d 4' the first time:
http://pastebin.com/m56e06d92
and running 'ekiga -d 4' again once configured:
http://pastebin.com/m358bd54d

Is there any setting I can try to change to make Ekiga work with such
addresses? As soon as possibile I'll try a local NAT 1:1 as a workaround.

Thank you for paying attention.

Regards,
Marco Chiappero