[Ekiga-list] \"remote user cleared the call\" problem

I have a problem being unable to make a call
from user A to user B: it rings but the call is
immediatelly dropped after B accepts it with
\"remote user cleared the call\" on both sides.
No problem making a call from B to A though.
Seems to be always reproducible. Running 3.0.1
from source on both sides. The problem emerged
after Ekiga upgrade on B, it used to work ok
with 2.0.11 on B. Firewall disabled on both sides,
both sides behind NAT.

I made -d 4 logs on both sides from which I can
only see that sides send CANCEL and BYE to each
other but I don\'t know the reason why. The log
files can be found at
ftp://quacka.no-ip.org/pub/ekiga-caller.log
ftp://quacka.no-ip.org/pub/ekiga-called.log

Svetova kniznica SME - literarne klenoty 20. storocia - http://knihy.sme.sk/