Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga pegs the CPU if started with the camera device turned off

Hi Mathias,

> Hmm, you turn off the camera?

Yes.

> Does this mean that the opening of the
> camera will fail ( do you get a window?)

Yes, it fails.  I get a popup that says "Error while accessing video
device GNF7129".

> and the moving logo will be
> displayed? What do you see when you open the call widget?

I get the moving logo, and the CPU goes down to less than a few
percent (and stays that way even if I now close the call widget).

Regards, Michael