Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga.net

Le vendredi 21 novembre 2008 à 21:59 -0800, Christopher Priest a écrit :
> Is the Ekiga.net site still under construction?
> I was looking for the login page. It is useful for checking your password and also to get the numeric alias required when dialing from a handset. If the site is still under construction that's OK, I just wanted to ensure that the login/profile page was coming back.

Hello,

Yes you can assume ekiga.net is work in progress. You can check your
password using this page:
https://www.ekiga.net/index.php?page=forgot

About the numeric alias, we are discussing its resurrection...

About the login page; most people seem to want it back, even if I'm not
sure it is necessary I will put some effort in this too.

Best regards,
Yannick