Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga 3.0.1 compile fails

Damien Sandras wrote:
Hi,

Le mercredi 12 novembre 2008 à 09:24 +0100, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Hi,

Please apply the following patch to ekiga stable branch (gnome-2-24) and to trunk, which removes some spaces and the comment character.

That's weird because that code comes from GTK+ directly.

I applied the patch (and another) to TRUNK and STABLE tonight. See also
bug report #560487.

For info, some other people complained on the Web about this code (which come from gtk). It seems this bug appears with some versions only. For ex., I saw this at http://osdir.com/ml/sysutils.automake.bugs/2005-08/msg00043.html :

BTW: *.S will mean _preprocessed_ assembler in automake-1.10. So if this
is not your case, you should rather use *.s for asm sources.

Anyway, let's see if now it's ok.

However, it's strange that this file is not compiled on my machine, which has mmx... Maybe because I use automake 1.10 and the Shawn uses automake 1.9?