Re: [Ekiga-list] [Ekiga-devel-list] Professional use of Ekiga : need someone for an interview

Le mardi 11 novembre 2008 à 11:15 -0800, Can Le a écrit :
> [quote] Damien Sandras We still need one person using Ekiga for
> SIP.[/quote]
>
> I gave up Ekiga because I had problem looking for dependent lib files!
> Searched for a couple hours but can't find it. Please give the links
> of libs if you can't not have the whole package ready to download!
>
> Sincerely thank You

Please, consider opening a new thread for your request, the current one
is about "Professional use of Ekiga". Beside, please read the
documentation:
http://wiki.ekiga.org

Regards,
Yannick
--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick ekiga net