Re: [Ekiga-list] Professional users of Ekiga

Hi,

Le mercredi 05 novembre 2008 à 15:29 -0500, RazaMetaL | Only The Good
Die Young a écrit :
> On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > A journalist from LinuxWorld would like to interview somebody who is
> > using Ekiga professionally in a corporate environment.
> >
> > Is there an enthousiast candidate ? If so, please contact me.

> I'm using to have remote meetings with 4 offices using ekiga as h.323
> client for a polycom h.323 mcu installed on the headquarters office.
>
> I've meetings every week, without ekiga I need to travel 4 hours to go
> to the meeting and 4 hours to come back to my town. :)

Very good!

I will put you in touch with the journalist.

I would also like to find somebody using Ekiga for its SIP support.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/