Re: [Ekiga-list] pulseaudio + ekiga

LEVIS - I think the typical solution is to disable PulseAudio on the
devices Ekiga uses, this has been discussed in more detail on the list
so a search should turn up the specific config others have had success
with. You might check to see if the changes to PulseAudio that are new
to Fedora 10 address this incompatibility. Best to follow up on the
PulseAudio list is like Damien sez

Ed