Re: [Ekiga-list] Repository Debian

Le vendredi 23 mai 2008 à 15:05 +0200, David BERCOT a écrit :
> Hi,
Hi David,

> I've used
> deb http://snapshots.ekiga.net/debian/ sid main
> as Ekiga's repository.
> But is seems to have problems. Is it a temporary problem or should I
> use another repository ?

This repository wasn't updated since long and we are in the process of
providing a new platform for snapshots packages.
For now the debian repository isn't configured on the new machine. We'll
try to come back with a working solution as soon as we can.

Just keep an eye on the ml, we will announce it.

> Thank you very much.

Hope that answer your question.

> David.

Fabrice