[Ekiga-list] "Not Responding" in Windows Vista

I'm having some issues with Ekiga 2.0.11 in Windows Vista.  Echo tests
(both via ekiga and the diamondcard service) work fine, no problem,
and when I call a landline, I can hear fine, but the person on the
other end has trouble hearing me.

This may be a diamondcard issue, but what happens next isn't.  About a
minute into the conversation, Ekiga locks up, and the person on the
other end can't hear me at all (I can still hear them).  I don't get
any errors, and it usually starts responding again after the
connection gets disconnected.

Is there any way to troubleshoot why Ekiga is locking up?

For my soundcard, it's an onboard RealTek