Re: [Ekiga-list] evolution addressbook - Field for telephone-number?

Damien Sandras a écrit :
Le dimanche 11 mai 2008 à 14:02 +0200, Florian Hofman a écrit :
Hi,

I am using ekiga and want to use the local evolution addressbook.

When I choose a contact from the local evolution addressbook,
ekiga looks for the phone number in a field called "VoIP URL".
But all the phone numbers are stored in fields called "Home Phone", "Business Phone" or "Mobile Phone".

Can I configure the used field somewhere? Versions: Ekiga 2.0.3. Evolution 2.6.3
Linux: Debian Etch R4,  2.6.18

Not in Ekiga 2.0.x, unfortunately.

I'm not sure about Ekiga 3.0, Julien ? That's something we should do.

Well, ekiga 3.00 can pull from as many fields as we want... which field do you want in ?

Snark