Re: [Ekiga-list] Access Numbers & Peering

Does ekiga.net have ENUM registrations?

FWD uses a [ENUM-Prefix][numeric FWD user ID] for the mapping.

That way any ENUM-capable UA can call FWD-users.

Regards,

Renne

> Le samedi 10 mai 2008 à 12:27 -0300, J. Paul Bissonnette a écrit :
>> 1 last question
>> how does some  from another net reach me at ekiga.net?
>>

> Your SIP address should be enough:
> sip:me ekiga net
>
> "The Ekiga.net service accept calls to its registered users without
being registered to Ekiga.net. Just call the sip:user ekiga net address
directly. With this solution you'll need an alphanumeric keypad.

> Service numbers like the Ekiga.net echo test (sip:500 ekiga net), or the
conference rooms are reserved to registered users of the Ekiga.net
service."