Re: [Ekiga-list] Access Numbers & Peering

Le samedi 10 mai 2008 à 12:27 -0300, J. Paul Bissonnette a écrit :
> 1 last question
> how does some  from another net reach me at ekiga.net?

Your SIP address should be enough:
sip:me ekiga net

"The Ekiga.net service accept calls to its registered users without
being registered to Ekiga.net. Just call the sip:user ekiga net address
directly. With this solution you'll need an alphanumeric keypad.

Service numbers like the Ekiga.net echo test (sip:500 ekiga net), or the
conference rooms are reserved to registered users of the Ekiga.net
service."
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Peering#Using_the_Ekiga.net_SIP_address