[Ekiga-list] Ekiga with XFCE

Hi there,

As I recently upgraded to Ubuntu 8.04 I choosed to quit
from Gnome and elected XFCE

And now when I newly start Ekiga I get :

Gconf key error

Ekiga got an invalid value for the GConf key "/apps/ekiga/general/gconf_test_age".

It probably means that your GConf schemas have not been correctly installed or the that permissions are not correct.