[Ekiga-list] internet2

In my work I have a connection to Internet2 and a provider of adsl. If visit an .edu  or . gub  page I connected (automatically) by internet2, and with all others pages by adsl.
My question is: If I call to other user of ekiga who have Internet2 I will be connected by adsl service or the internet2 ?

The transfer of data go troughout a server not connected with internet2? In that case I will be connected by adsl, and is what I don't want.
Excuse my english
Thanks

--
Alejo