[Ekiga-list] eeepc

"Also try changing the audio device :
- Default for input and output
- Direct sound card access for input and output
--
_ Damien Sandras"

I tried the above but it made no difference.
I have also installed the basic Xlite for linux and it works with a crackle behind the transmission (but it will do for now!).
It's a shame because I like Ekiga especially the multiple sip function, I use one for incoming and one for outgoing. I will keep an eye open for updates (please!).

Yahoo! for Good helps you make a difference