[Ekiga-list] Ekiga vs Skype

I think I should mention that I have tinkered with a number of VoIP programs
and have been comparing. One reason to stick with Ekiga was that when it
works, the sound stream seems to be more efficient than Skype. While on
same equipment Skype is choppy, Ekiga VoIP streams about as well as a
regular phone. Any thought on how/why? in the present case, it is exactly the
same hardware/software and internet connection.

dee

Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance to win.