Re: [Ekiga-list] sndrv_pcm_hw_params: Assertion `err >= 0' failed

Dee,

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 8:31 AM, D Webb <dlw_insulin hotmail com> wrote:

>  > I am running UbuntuStudio 7.10 and Ekiga 2.0.11
> > which is Linux and all works fine. I do have some problems with sound
> > breaking up but it works.
> >
> > Peace....................ed
> >
> > Edward Dunagin-Dunigan-Dunnigan
>
> Excellent! I can see Ekiga is almost working on my Slackware box. It looks
> work fine until it crashes due to this assert bug. Could you please offer a
> few
> details? For instance, which kernel and are you using ALSA (version?) or
> some
> other? What audio hardware?
>
> Along these lines I am about to buy a notebook, and would be inclined to go
> for hardware that others have used Ekiga with success.

I running a desktop p-4 with 1gb of ram, kernel
2.6.22-14-generic. gstreamer 0.10

Edward Dunagin-Dunigan-Dunnigan
Bozeman, MT 59718
mobile 406-570-0992
Landline 406-556-7282
VOIP:sip:edunagin 69 144 82 213:5063;transport=udp
http://doas.montanalinux.org