Re: [Ekiga-list] [SHORT TEST] (again)

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 11:34 AM, jacques <jacques lavignotte org> wrote:
Hello,

If you believe your Ekiga is working well,
please give a try at sip:lebocabot ekiga net>

for a short ( one minute) audio test only.

Sorry jacques ,  Ekiga SVN was not really working  for me on Gutsy so i could not call you the other night.

Is it possible to test vidéo as well ? mIt the major feature I'd like to test.

Do you have a Jabber adress ? Because SIMPLE is not really working most of the time ..

--
Michel memeteau