Re: [Ekiga-list] h323

Damien I was hoping you would have the time to look at my debug output I submitted a week or so ago,  it was also for a Sony PCS but different models.   Would you be able to give it a quick look and see if we are having similar issues?  Wondering now if it is a general Sony issue.

Thanks very much for your time,
-g

On 6/19/08 11:01 AM, "Damien Sandras" <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

Le jeudi 19 juin 2008 à 10:06 +0200, Pascal Legrand a écrit :
> Hello
> i made some test with a default installation of ekiga to connect to a visio conf
> system "sony pcs-1600" (debian and windows)
>
> each time i try the application crash
> on windows there is no explaination
>
> on debian only a trace on the screen i join on this mail
>
> could you help me to make it works ?

It seems to be a bug in the H.261 decoder.

Maybe you might want to try a snapshot from http://snapshots.ekiga.net

Notice that our codecs guru is on holidays.

I'm bcc'ing him in case he wants to give a look when he comes back.
--
 _     Damien Sandras