[Ekiga-list] Option to turn off immediate start up when I turn my computer on

Is there an option to turn off the immediate start up when I turn my Windows
computer on?  I selected this option on installation, but now can't find how
to turn it off.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Also, the voice test feature on installation doesn't work very well on either
windows or linux (kubuntu 7.04) - much better results are achieve with
sip:500 ekiga net  Just for your info.

rgds,

Paul