Re: [Ekiga-list] Unable to reach links from PC-To-Phone account settings

Le vendredi 13 juin 2008 à 23:23 +0200, Ennio- Sr a écrit :

> > Would you run the gtkonly version by any chance ?
> > --
> >  _     Damien Sandras
>

> Hi Damien,
>
> I'm not sure I understand well what you're telling me: in the
> Debian/Etch distro there is no ekiga-gtkonly package (as such).
> If there is such a pckg where could I download it from?

Then you have the correct version. I'm sorry, I do not know why the
links do not work. It is a gnome thing, we are doing nothing special. So
links should be broken in all apps using the same links system than us.
--
 _     Damien Sandras