[Ekiga-list] Sony G50 / G70 attachment 2

This is the second of 2 emails.

This will come in 2 emails as the post size is to large with both attached.

as requested,  please find attached 2 zip files one in this email,  one to follow.   the debug logs from the Ekiga software running on linux and from the sony unit for the same connection.

just to shed more light on the issue:

when we connect from Ekiga,  either on windows or linux,  the video from the sony displays within the Ekiga client,  but the video stream from the Ekiga client does not show up on the Sony.  Ekiga does appear to be sending video,  as there is a significant amount of data and bandwidth being used out to the sony from Ekiga.

please let me know if you would like to see anything else,

-g